Thursday, October 25, 2012

Trick or Treat!


    
 BEWITCHING
Let's have some fun and celebrate Halloween.!
My 1ª eso students will decorate some Halloween characters and write a scary sentence below
To get the drawings click on these link.s: 1, 2 &3
Choose one of these sayings to write below your drawing:
  • Peter, Peter, the Pumpkin Eater
  • Don’t worry the zombies are looking for brains. You’re safe.
  • I love my mummy
  • Bewitching!
  • Boo!
  • I boo- lieve in ghosts. Boo, Boo!
  • I witch you a Happy Halloween!
  • Fresh Spider Cider
  • You’re so bootiful.
  • Bat wing soup,now being served!
  • If you want a tasty sweet. . .
  • Be sure to holler trick or treat!
  • Wicked Witches Convention Tonight!
  • I’m too cute to scare!
  • Booo spoken here!
  • May our best witches go with you!
  • Halloween is a real trick!
  • Trick or treat!
  • Just hanging out with my ghoul friends.
Nina Willis Walter
The witches fly
Across the sky, 
The owls go, "Who? Who? Who?" 
The black cats yowl
And green ghosts howl, 
"Scary Halloween to you!" 
Theodosia Garrison
At first cock-crow the ghosts must go
Back to their quiet graves below.


No comments:

Post a Comment